Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for promising young players aged from 18 years and older with aspirations to play professional rugby.
- Intensive seven-day course.
- The course aims to build a solid foundation for these players that will better prepare them for their rugby future.
- Concentrates on position specific analysis and tuition, mental toughness, rugby intelligence and skills.
- Courses will run in December / June .
- Goal setting
- Fitness assessments – aerobic and flexibility
- Fitness assessments – speed and strength
- Daily skills
- Mental toughness
- Rugby intelligence
- Recovery regimes – theory and practical
- Injury prevention & Treatment
- Feedback and one-on-one from fitness trainer about current and future programmes
- Kicking Skills, Passing Skills, Forwards’ Skills, Backs’ Skills
- Position-specific coaching
- Personalized skill analysis
- One-on-one feedback
- Course dinner