Who Should Attend?
The Intermediate Players Course is designed specifically for young rugby players aged from 11 to 14 years, looking to sharpen their skills.
- Intense 4 day course
- Accommodation available during course
- Skills based course that gives players the latest techniques in the game
- It covers all aspects of the game related to the individual player
- Individual Skills and unit skills
- Position specific coaching with current or former professional players
- Handling Skills
- The side step and running lines
- Defence technique and structures
- Support play
- Decision Making
- Individual skills & unit skills
Position Specific Coaching
- Players will get the chance to work with a coach in their position.
- Small groups helps develop a personal environment to maximise learning
- This creates the opportunity to learn all the necessary skills and roles involved in the position of choice
- The players have both lectures and practical sessions to help understand and master their skills
- Mental toughness
- Professionalism in the game