WHY OUR ACADEMY IS FOR YOU!
International rugby legends – check! Invaluable skills and knowledge – check! A love for the greatest game – check! The only thing missing from our December academy is YOU! We’ve had the privilege of nurturing many professional players, helping others move up a team and growing the sport as a whole.
With so many rugby camps and clinics out there, here’s why you should join us from 13 to 19 December:
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We are sure your skills are on point but we believe you can never be too good. Our line-up of former and current, international and provincial, players and coaches will help you not only fine-tune your skills and learn new techniques, but also gain access to the highest level of international rugby coaching and specialised rugby expertise.
- Our courses focus on high performance training for coaches, players and teams.
- Our coaches have all been professionals in the game and are passionate about sharing their invaluable knowledge with you.
- A firm believer in grassroots rugby, our team want to share expert knowledge on foundational skills and the latest rugby techniques with you, regardless of what level you are on.
- You have an individual yet vital role in your team, which is why we match you up with a rugby icon who played professionally in your position to learn position-specific skills.
- Rugby isn’t just about the game and competition, it’s also about behind-the-scenes training – nutrition, fitness, flexibility, strength, mental toughness, safety, teamwork training and much more. We bring in specialists of the game to teach you to how to get into physical and mental shape in the most natural way possible.
Our coaches are never the same, enabling players to attend our courses throughout the year and learn something new from a different rugby icon at each course.
WHAT OUR COACHES HAVE TO SAY:
Murray Mexted, former All Blacks player and commentator
“We want to lay a foundation for players to become great. We give them the right knowledge and the right start and then it’s up to them, whether they make it or not.”
Greg Miller, General Manager and former EP and Border player
“Our courses are highly personalised; boys are able to eat, sleep and breathe rugby with the coaches for a full week in order to learn what it takes to be a top-level rugby player or coach from the wealth of experience our coaches have.”
Braam van Straaten, former Springbok, as well as former Wallabies, Lions and current Sharks Kicking Coach
“If you want to fast track your career as a player, this is the place to be. The academy’s priority is safety on the field with less injuries, giving young men confidence to go out there and perform to the best of their ability and enjoy the wonderful game even more.”
Allow our team of rugby experts to help you achieve your rugby goals and guide you on how to fulfil your highest potential these December holidays. Make sure you have the latest information on our courses by following our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter platforms. To book your spot at our upcoming courses, simply fill out the registration form here. We look forward to seeing you there!